Record music with Vocaroo >>
“Guga” age :14 country:Georgia
Hello my name is Guga and I’m 14 years old. When I wined Green Card, I saw my mother and father feeling happy that we were going to U.S.A. I also saw my friends calling me to play with them. I also saw that my brother was playing with his friends with his toys in the living room. I also saw that my mother and father they were smiling and happy that we were going to America. I heard that my father was talking to my mother and saying that “Our kids will have bright and good future in U.S.A.”I also heard my friends calling me. I also heard my brother talking to he’s friends at the living room. I also heard my parents talking about America. I taste an potato and little spicy because i was eating spicy soup. I smelled some pepper I also smelled some bread and juice. I touched my bread and it fell soft. I touched my spoon and I also touched glass. I also touched a phone and it feel like hard. In Georgia school was hard, Because i had to learn and if you wouldn’t learn, teacher would hit you or call your parents. So georgien teachers in the school were very strict and also i had to wake up 9:00 a.m. every morning. In there we had to go to after school, But if we would go to after school, Then teachers would call to our parents. When it was time to come to U.S. I was sad because I know that i wouldn’t see it for long time.
When I came to U.S.A. I meet my aunt and my cousin. My parents and i we were in the airoport waiting to come and to take us to home. In the airoport I saw a lot of planes flying and landing. I also saw some windows made out of glass. I also saw stairs and chairs and people and how they were getting in and out from the planes. I also saw people bringing thair bags to the airoport. When my cousin and my aunt finally came we went outside and went right away went to our new home. When we went inside in our new home I saw big 6th floor building and it was kind of red and brown bricks. When i went inside in the home I saw 2 rooms 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom. In 1 bedroom i saw one bed and in the 2nd bedroom I saw 2 beds. In the kitchen I saw an table refrigirator toaster some plates and cups. I also saw spoons and forks. In the bathroom I saw an bathtub, I saw tooth brush and soap for hands. When I looked out from the window I saw some cars and some buildings right next to our building. Then I asked to my my parents and to my aunt if we could go outside in the park. They told me “okey”. When we went to the park, I saw a lot of kids having more friends and I was upset that I didn’t had any friends. When went inside in the park the park was very clean and i saw some monkey bars, I saw some soccer fields, basketball fields, green grasses and an street to ride my bike. I also saw some ladders to climb on. I saw some chairs and tables to play, like cards, ping pong balls and chess to play on the table. I also saw some big and large trees, they were also green and really really beautiful. When we came out from the park, we all wanted some ice cream. When we bought ice creams I saw an car like all different colors. I asked to my aunt “what is this car”? she told me that this is an ice cream truck. I was little confused and i was thinking to myself that aren’t ice creams in the store. But i wasn’t wondering because we had fun together. I felt happy because i was with my aunt and my cousin.
On the next week i went to the school, but when i went inside in the middle school class, everyone was wearing uniform black and white. Then principal called me and when i went inside in the office i saw and principal wearing good and nice clothes. I also met my teacher and she was wearing jeans, shoes and pink sweather. She was very calm and nice teacher. When i meet history teacher he was little bit angry teacher. When i meet science teacher she was really nice teacher. When it was lunch time i met my asistence principal and she was also nice teacher. Then later at the end of the day i meet an new friend. He was cool he was funny and he spoked same language as me and he’s name was same as mine. I also met an girl who spoked same language as me and her name was Natia and she was in same class as mine. In the couple of days i meet some new friends some boys and some girls. We were also hanging out. I also meet 1 teacher and she was an after school teacher . I also meet some people at the stores and at the banks. I also meet some new Georgian people. I felt happy because i had meat some new people in the new country.
When i would go to the store i would buy some stuff, but i didn’t spoke’d any English. When i would go to the store there would be an glass door with an sign called “Grocery store”. When i would go inside there was 4 sections in this store. Also at the outside of the store there was an sign like 99cent. When i would go to the store, in this store there would be everything like 1$ and everything was there. In 1 section there was an supplies in the section like pencils,pens,notebooks,rulers,color pencils,crayons and more. In the 2nd section there would be drinks like cokes,juices,beers,Redbull’s and more. In the 3rd section there would be some food like bread,soups,carrots,sugars,salts,salads,vegetables, chip’s and some fruits. In the section 4th sections there would be some toys. When i would go to buy something and i would try to buy something, i couldn’t understand anything but i would give money and they would give me some changes left. I also would see some gums and candies at the front of the store. I also would buy some stuff that were expensive but i couldn’t read what i was buying. I was nervous, because when the store would ask me to give them money, i was giving them stuff that i had in my hands like:bread and juice and eggs and stuff that i wanted to buy.
In the past 3 years i learned English very well. I see books and i see me studying English. I also see my father studying English and trying to understand English. I also see my brother reading some English books but he also had some mistakes. I heard my brother reading his books in English. I heard my father listening to English learnings in the computer. My father also told me that “English is very hard for me to learn.” I also heard my brother asking me some difficult words but i didn’t knew those words because i had some English problems with myself. I tasted some chips while i was reading. I tasted some soup when i would finish reading. It still was little spicy soup, but i liked it. I smelled some spicy inside in the soup. I also smelled like a potato because chips what i was eating was an potato chips called “lays” and i love that chips. I also used to eat this chips at Georgia and i also liked it there. But taste was little different from those chip’s. I touched an book when i was reading and it feel hard because it was cover. But the pages were soft. Also when i was eating chips it feel like little soft and little hard. Also i would touch an computer to translate and it feel hard because of the keyboard and mouse of computer. I also feel and touch an disk and it feel hard. I was excited because i speaked new language.
Now Im happy because i have alot of friends. I also understand everything. I see my friends calling me to play with them. I see my brother having having a lot friends. I also see my mother and father working and having nice jobs. I also see my mother and father speaking some English. I hear my friends calling me to play with them. I hear my brother trying to study by himself. I hear my mom and dad talking about what to do in the future. I also hear my mother trying to speak in English with other people. I tasted some chinese food and some pizza in the lunch time at home. I also tasted some spicy pizza because i love spicy food and i also like eating some spicy vegetables. I smelled an fish and i also smelled like seaweed. I also smelled some rice and some cheese. I also smelled some spicy food and some peppers. I also smelled some eggs at the morning and i also smelled some tea and some bread at the breakfast time. I also smelled some salad and some good soup at the night time at 9:00p.m. When it was time to eat like people here called dinner. We sit down as a family at night and we ate what we had and we had very good food at home. Because my mom knew how to cook. I touched some eggs,food,cheese and now im happy to live in the America.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave feedback or questions you may have!