Record music with Vocaroo >>
Hello, My name is Misbah. I lived in PAKISTAN . My family member is eight. I have three sister’s and two brother’s. My father is a carpenter. My mother is a housewife. My two sister are married and they are In pakistan. My one sister go to college. My elder brother going with my father. Me and my younger brother go to school. I wake up early In the morning. And I recites HOLY QURAN. Me and my cousin her name Is rabia.She Is my best friend. I like her very much. We read In the same school In Pakistan. I was read in 7th grade. I loved my school. I have three best friend. I was playing with my friends in my school and I was very happy with my teachers and my friends.
I eating with my friend we were walking in the back yard in my school. I sit with my friends and study together. After my school I came to my home. Then I go to In my study room and did my homework. My academy time was 3:00 o’clock and I go to the academy with my younger brother. I have one friend in my academy. We are working together. My academy sir was very good teacher. Because my sir talking with all student’s. I love my school and teacher and my academy.
My father said to us we will go to U.S.A . We were go to islamabad for our visa work. I was go with my family. We are going to pakistan airport with my family. And we are crying. I love my family because my elder sister’s and my two brother-in-law and her baby’s my aunt and my cousin’s. Then we go inside airport. We are going and some body check our bags and my family ticket and visa and than we are going to take our seat. My plane takeoff. Then i stay for london and I like london airport. We are stay in 2 hour airport inside a some shop’s it’s like dresses or foods shop and shoe shop. I go to the checking room and we are going and some people check the our bags.
My plane take of london to american. I am very happy because my elder uncle and my younger uncle come to airport and my family is very happy. My uncle picked my family. My mother is crying. And my uncle family also crying. Me and my family come to airport in outside and some take picture. We are sit in the car and my family going to my uncle house. Then we eat the chicken rice. I am sleeping. Next day the morning. My mother come other room and saw me adeeba wake up early in the morning. We are eat the breakfast in dunkin donut. Me and my elder sister and my cousins sister’s go to inside and walking to my uncle house to SEVEN-ELEVEN. I playing the snow. We take some picture.
Me and my cousins sister’s come to home. Then we can go otherside my younger uncle some take picture with my family. Because my mother and my uncle is a brother and sister. Then my mother and my uncle very happy. They we go to my aunt house. With my uncle picked my elder uncle house. I see somethings and i am very happy. My family and me see a statue of liberty. We are talking with each other.We are eating some fruits and cookies and soda. We are stay very big shop.We take some food. Like pizza and soda and popcorn. We are go and I am sleeping in the car. Then come to my aunt house. My aunt house is very beautiful three bedroom kITCHEN and backyard . My aunt have three children. We playing to snow. My family go to the very big shop with my aunt family. We had fun.
We come back to new york. My elder uncle house. We eating the chicken and rice is very taste. Next day me and my elder sister and my mother my younger brother go to the SEVEN ELEVEN take the pizza and soda. Then we come to home and eat the pizza. After me are going to school. With my younger brother and cousins we are very happy. I love all teacher but I love MS.KATIE ,and MS.KIM and I love my class and all students. My first class is “C”. My class change and now my class is “D”. I am very happy all ways.
THANK YOU
MISBAH
I like you wrote many details to describe your family and your school life.
ReplyDeleteI liked how you described your family, your school, and your friends. I think you should be careful with your past tense and write correct sentence also check your capital and lowercase letters
ReplyDeletei think you should try more information about your family and your friend.
ReplyDelete