My name is Xiao, I came from China, Fuzhou. I loved Fuzhou, because it is so beautiful, Fuzhou is a big city. I am 11 years old while I came to America, I was 5th grade, and then I come America for 6th grade. I did not know why, but I’m so happy because I jumped 5th grade. My father said he wanted to go to America, then he went to the big city of the America-New York, It is big city. But my father had came back to China for awhile when he came to America for five years. At the eighth year after my father lived in U.S., my sister, my mother, and me came to America together. We came to America by my father, he applied us while he came back. My sister and me came to America first, my mother came later than us for one year. I was so happy about my mother that she finally came to America. Now my family had came to America for four years, New York is big city and it is beautiful, a lot wonderful places. I like to Play basketball, badminton, football, and listening to music. I loved quiet places such as parks, and library. My sister and I was came to America by airplane, that was my first time taking a plane. I am so scared, because I felt my body is going to fly up.
New York is big city, but I didn’t see the night views that’s same to China. In China, the night view is beautiful, especially in the big city, it has many lights, many kinds and many colors of lights. It was so beautiful! But in America, there are many foods that I have not eaten before, many of them were delicious. America also have so many fun places, I felt very happy for came to America.
America is a land that has oceans around it. It is a big ocean, from the airplane, get bird eye’s view down the ocean, I couldn’t see the end of it. After I came to the United States, I went to the out of state to play for two months before came to New York. My school was Junior High School, there have so many people I don’t know. I stay in Junior high school for three years, meanwhile, I made a lot of friends.
Three Years, I had a happy time,but I still did not understand everyday what should I have to do, because everyday I have go to school, and do homework or play game.
In the junior high school, each day of the last year is playing games. Junior High School some of teachers speaking chinese, they were nice teachers. Then the last year, I am the Senior of the middle school.
I became the senior of middle school and began my new life. I made a lot new schoolmate, friends, and teachers. In the Junior High School, a lot schoolmate have come with me and went to the same senior middle school, I am very happy that they were my best friend.
I like your memoir.
ReplyDeleteI think you have to add more details about when you first came here.