Hello , my name is Michael for my story I would explain all my life how I 've spent my life in the birthplace with my uncle's son .
He and I have many things in common , will has launched the first of the year when I started to nest here with it from the moment I are joined together and the boy 's uncle
He and I have many things in common , will has launched the first of the year when I started to nest here with it from the moment I are joined together and the boy 's uncle
I went out everything that we wanted and we went I and he have done things that no one is made at the time when we were 4 years old and 3 year old son my uncle when we go to grow in mostly all the time that we lose time going out
We never leave any day that we saw was satisfied. I have more good moments from 10 years old to 13 years old when we made MTE scat good stuff we have done everything we know to spend time.
Will resents started in some stuff that we did with the first boy's uncle is where we are going every sun almost at the base there better to be honest better than in America 100 times.
We never leave any day that we saw was satisfied. I have more good moments from 10 years old to 13 years old when we made MTE scat good stuff we have done everything we know to spend time.
Will resents started in some stuff that we did with the first boy's uncle is where we are going every sun almost at the base there better to be honest better than in America 100 times.
I and my uncle we take a motorcycle and we go out to have fun in the city and my neighborhood where I live and then we go at the base with motor that the home where I was we could be ride a motor infront of police
Based on ping-pong we was playing then was the it was time when we eat something for example hamurgers and drink coca-cola and other items where I and he we like between mostly after us eating we want to the Bar there was at the base where we take a smirnoff with ice and it bejke us take, for example us with how we were before dining.
My uncle's son looks like Puerto-Rican tall and lightskin is cool, girls do more after my uncle’s son , and his eye’s are brown the hair color are brown coffee and he is 14 years old, now he is 1 year old smaller than me and very special character which is he doesn’t get nervous really fast only when one has to stop blasting him as his character is you and is very sociable with other people is no, he doesn’t like people who talked a lot about him for anything
Well it was probably just help of my story of my uncle son that I love dearly and miss many things that i did with him . Now in the summer we will meet and will move very well will do even better you have time, after passing the other will go in other parts of Kosovo will go to enjoy everything where he wants and I welcome it so much Etnikin son uncle and he is my best frend and uncle’s son
He is the best.
You have great descriptions throughout your story. I like how you described your uncle's son(cousin) and what you do for fun--I think you should describe yourself as well--To give the reader a picture of you two, instead of one. Also check the way you put your sentences together(subject, verb, adjective). Overall, good job!
ReplyDeleteYou have a interesting story. It reminds me about my childhood because we had fun. I like how you describe your relatives and you should describe your self as well
DeleteBY: TONY MONTANA
I liked how you described you uncle's son but I think you need to talk more about yourself and about your country. I think you need to add more details about when you came to new york and how you felt the first time that you went to school here. I think also that you can talk more about your family and about your friends.
ReplyDeleteYou have a interesting story. It reminds me about my childhood because we had fun. I like how you describe your relatives and you should describe your self as well
ReplyDeleteBY: TONY MONTANA