Hello my name is Klash I’m 14 years old. I am American citizen, I was born, in America, After I born in America my parents send me back to Yemen for 12 years. Because they don’t wanted me to forget who I am. I came from Yemen after 12 year . I saw different size of buildings and saw people. I smell the food like rice,chicken,meat, kebab, Pizza, Burger. I Heard arabic music and i used to hear loud. Winter is cold Summer is hot. all I tasted delicious foods.
When i was in my country I lived in Sanaa. It is a big city. I lived with my father and mother and my family. my father is a happy man, but not all the time. he is a good man. he sales a representative. he says ‘’pay attention to your studies. mother she does everything at the house. she is affectionate.
I lived with my father and mother. I came to United State on september to study. I now live in the apartment. I start joined to school, and I love my school. I love my school because I am learning English. We learn new things. In history, we are learning about different religions. In Science we learn about what fish ate . In science I learn that there is bags garbage in
Coney Island and what happened to the fish when then ate garbage.
My home in New York is two rooms. We have a living room and a kitchen and one bathroom. I sleep with my brother in my room. The walls are white and we have one closet. We have few things in my room. It is quiet in my house. It smells like new food every day. It feel sometimes hot and sometimes cold. My sister sometimes cries when she is sad.
I like you wrote the first paragraph use sensory detail and your family. I think you should write the ''I'' in capital letter.
ReplyDeleteI mean this is interesting to read about but need to edit more because of grammar, and spelling.
ReplyDeleteHello Klash , I'm Larissa. I'm fifteen years old and I've lived in Brazil since I was born. And I find your story very interesting because I've never lived in another country . I loved the part where you write about your family. It was very nice and especially because family is one of the most important things in life . Now I'm curious to know if you lived twelve years with your parents in Yemen or stayed away ? And how old were you when you did this? And which country is Sanaa in?
ReplyDeleteYour parents seem to be very nice. I loved the way you described them. And I agree with your father, you have to pay attention in school. I loved to know a little about how it is to live in another country because one day I intend to live in another country. But not for long time because I can not stay away from my parents.
UDI SATC School in Brazil
Teacher Rose Bard