MAIK
Uzbekistan, age 14.
I was came to New York 1 year and 3 months ago. New York is so beautiful. I saw Times Square. There is so nice, Beautiful buildings, good stories.In New York life is little bit hard but funny. I like to lived here because I got new friends, nice teachers. I meeted my old friends in New york. When I came to New york i got a new friends. They are so nice. They meet me nicely. And in America i go to Stand Island. There have my friend’s. I go to Stand Island whit Big boat. First I was scared, then I feel good. I saw Statue of Liberty. Is Beautiful.
When I in my country and My mom said that come to New York and I said okay.When I said okay
she feel so happy.So my mom and my grandma working hard for me to coming to New York.And my brother told me that when you be there you have to work hard for pass classes.I said “I got it”.My friends feel sad and they say “when you come back we will meet you bro”.When I come my mom meet me there.She feel so happy.And then she looks good.
When I go to Middle school I was scared because my english is not so good.I feel bad.Then I go to class and I copy the work.So teacher said “explain that”. I was scared this time.And I said “no english miss”.Then I got 0. After that I try to learned more english.So first days thats hard.But after like 3 months its going to little bit easier. I like to learn english there. I got more friends in middle school.They are so nice.
After year I learned english more than last year.I’m practising every day, every time.I like english.I learned in english class something that helped me in life.English is so hard to learn, but if you know english its easy.Easy to work, to talk. I keep practising in english.
So Who come to new york from another country they need english.
When I finish with middle school.And I go to high school.There is different.High school is hard.My english teacher helping me in english.In High school I learned english there.First day I was scared, then I got new friends. I wish when I finish high school, and I wanna go to College. because when you finish College you can get a great jobs.
I feel great when I playing soccer with friends. Its so funny, So good I like that. We like to play soccer every day. Soccer is our life. Soccer is little bit hard, Because you have to run, get a ball, and get a point. So when I was 10 years old, we won in soccer. And after we did party for that beautiful day.
I like when you explain about your life with soccer ,but i would like you to add more about your country home town
ReplyDeleteI want to know why people like yourself want to go to America? I understand that you want to meet family (your mom) but can you give other reasons.
ReplyDeleteAre other friends of your jealous that you are able to come to America?
ReplyDelete